- Source chemical items from Korea and any other countries and promote those to customers (end-users/distributors/traders)
- Negotiate with customers and vendors to maximize the profit and secure orders
- Research any specific chemical item and its new market and share those with vendors in order to expand the sales territory
- Manage logistics with the best scenario to maximize profits
- Maintain logistics documents and handle all logistics related work
- Coordinate with the accounting team and verify AP, AR, Inventory
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Language: Korean/English bilingual a must
- Experiences in International trade industry, Chemical industry preferred (up to 5 years)
- Others: Proficient in excel, word, PowerPoint, detail oriented and well organized
What's On Offer
Apply online or feel free to contact us directly for more information about the opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicant, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Please fill in the form and request for a call back.
By signing up you agree to receive the latest jobs available, salary reports, career advice, insights and industry updates, events and relevant surveys from us.