Our Client is a full-service logistics and freight forwarding company with locations in Duluth, GA and the Headquarter in South Korea. The company has achieved consistent and stable growth through continuous service improvement and capacity building. As the business is keep expending in global scale, confidently providing dedicated, Global Integrated Logistics Services
Our Client is now hiring Import Operations Supervisor~Manager, who is able to follow-up and monitor both Ocean/Air cargo flow, and maintain relationships with Clients and vendors.
- Follow-up on tasks and monitor the Ocaen/Air cargo flow daily
- Conduct high-level resource planning and forecasting management decisions
- Plan, monitor, and analyze daily and weekly operational import shipments to minimize costs while maximizing output
- Regular tasks include, but not limited to Quotation, processing Pre Alerts, ISF, Cargo Tracking, Dispatch, Customs Clearance, etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, strategic partners, and vendors as it aligns with strategic goals of organization : Especially with Steamship Lines and LSPs (Customs Brokers, Dray Carriers, etc).
- Communicate and coordinate on operational issues with Logistics Service Providers (LSPs) and with overseas.
- Bill to customers, audit invoices from service providers, and close files.
- Resolve problems and come-up with quick contingency plans that come up unexpectedly
- Training new hires and team members.
- Delegate tasks and assignments to team members as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or related field
- 3+ years in freight forwarding, logistics, and/or supply chain
- Experience of working in multiple operational functions and principles, including, finance, customer service, supply chain, operations, and human resources (preferred)
- Excellent organizational, communication, and leadership skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Bilingual in English & Korean
What's On Offer
- Healthcare Support
- PTO / Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan (Simple IRA)
- Phone Allowance Support
- Lunch Allowance Support
- Additional Benefit details can be determined after interview
Apply online or feel free to contact us directly for more information about the opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicant, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Please fill in the form and request for a call back.
By signing up you agree to receive the latest jobs available, salary reports, career advice, insights and industry updates, events and relevant surveys from us.