Our client achieves the business goals of Fortune 500 and other leading companies by designing, integrating, managing and adapting customized supply chain solutions. As a Lead Logistics Partner (LLP), third-party logistics (3PL) provider and supply chain consultant, the company delivers value by reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service to customers and facilitating growth and change.
The Supply Chain Leader is accountable for a building and leading a team that delivers results for the company and its customers. The Supply Chain Leader sets our culture; communicates clear goals and expectations for all functions and holds managers accountable for performance. It is the Supply Chain Leaders responsibility to manage and implement the leadership model and achieve financial results to deliver a high performing, functional operation.
- Communicate with the Customer regularly, partnering with the Customer Operations Leader for the network
- Connect employees to the company and the Customer’s business objectives by building awareness around KPIs, contractual inputs, and budget commitments
- Ensure Workforce Management, Customer Operations, and Operations Optimization teams work seamlessly
- Conduct regular team meetings
- Drive cost-reduction initiatives and continuous improvement activity
- Own the execution of key business event
- Maintain a safe, secure, and productive work environment through self-audit, building maintenance, and regulatory compliance
- Participate in customer meetings and negotiations
- Administer our procurement process to leverage buying decisions
- Develop and implement staffing and succession plans
- Manage the output of the annual ODR and Performance Review processes
- Coach leaders to develop their teams
- Collaborate with Human Resources to recruit the highest caliber talent and actively participate in creating a workplace that sustains employee morale, commitment, and retention.
- BA in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business or related field
- Minimum of 8 years of a proven successful track record in a high volume logistic(s) center
- Minimum of 5 years managerial experience
- Prior P&L responsibility
- Strong leadership skills with the knowledge of all facets of warehouse operations
- Customer focused with strong customer interaction capabilities
- Strong planning, organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy, RF and warehouse management systems (WMS) experience required, experience in a food grade or healthcare warehouse environment a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Positive approach in all interactions
- Ability to multi-task calmly and effectively in a rapidly changing environment
- Solid organization skills
- Willingness to learn new systems as needed
What's On Offer
Apply online or feel free to contact us directly for more information about the opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicant, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Please fill in the form and request for a call back.
By signing up you agree to receive the latest jobs available, salary reports, career advice, insights and industry updates, events and relevant surveys from us.