[Position] Recruitment Consultant (Bilingual English, Korean, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese Recruiter):
About the company
About Our Client
Whether you're a college graduate looking for your first step on the sales career ladder, or a sales professional looking to grow and progress your career forward, the Cesna Group could have the perfect sales recruiter opportunity available for you. Since 1999, the Cesna Group has provided thousands of exceptional talent the prospect of an exciting and hugely rewarding professional challenge - a career in recruitment service.
Let's be clear on one thing: Recruitment service is a sales. Recruitment Consulting is a multi billion industry. It is NOT to be confused with Human Resources. This type of a career is very much a service role.
Your typical responsibilities include:
- Identifying clients through business development (client/candidate calling, meetings, etc.)
- Winning new business
- Promoting the Cesna Group's services to your clients
- Negotiating business terms
- Candidate sourcing (headhunting, online advertising, social networking, database searches)
- Interviewing(Screen, Phone, On-site)
- Introducing the candidate to the client
- Managing the interview process
- Offering the candidate the position & Closing the sales
- Winning repeat business
Who we are looking for:
Due to unprecedented growth across our New Jersey & Shanghai offices, the Cesna Group is looking to grow on its already 50 strong global workforce, in pursuit of our objective to become the world's most highly regarded and successful recruiting company. We have growth plans across the North America，Greater USA and Greater China at the moment that are unmatched by any of our competitors. We're growing sales teams, increasing an already impressive client base, as well as exploring new markets. We're interested in hearing from applicants who embody high energy, assertiveness, work with urgency, and have a clear goal for the future.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
- 1-5 years Commercial Sales (Business to Business) experience. Non-sales background with the right attitude should apply.
- Competitive history (sports background, proven top salesperson track record, reward driven)
- A good college degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0(only for entry level)
- Evidence of having worked towards targets (preferably within a business environment)
- Evidence of having been the best
- Excellent communication skills
- Prefer to Korean, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese bilingual
What's On Offer
What's on offer
- Outstanding career potential to fast track to management through promotion targets that are set out for you
- Comprehensive Training Program starting from your first day
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- National & International career opportunities
Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Super competitive base salary
- Uncapped Quarterly Bonuses
- Promotions based upon merit, not tenure
- 10 Days Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Lunch Allowance
- Employee Referral & Sales Bonus
- Flexible working hour
- Commuter Benefits
- Sponsor work visa
Employee Fun Perks:
- Luxurious Quarterly all-expense paid trips for our Top Performers
- Regular Team Building Outings
- Happy Hours & Social Events
- End of Month Champagne Awards
- Charitable Events & Fundraisers
- Complimentary coffees and soft drinks
- Summer Fridays' Incentives
Job Type: Full-time
Base Salary: $38,000.00 to $60,000.00/yr
For further info, send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online or feel free to contact us directly for more information about the opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicant, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Please fill in the form and request for a call back.
By signing up you agree to receive the latest jobs available, salary reports, career advice, insights and industry updates, events and relevant surveys from us.