Out client is a freight shipping Broker from FORT LEE, NJ
Our client is now hiring logistics coordinator, who is able to manage logistics supply chain operations, including import/export shipments, truck services, and warehousing.
- Manage logistics supply chain operations, including import/export shipments, truck services, and warehousing
- Coordinate and manage pickups/deliveries and monitor all tracking/tracing update requirements
- Work with customers, carriers, and warehouses to resolve issues with shipments
- Perform data entry and prepare shipment documentation
- Ensure proper and timely billing/payment/closing of all job files
- 0~3 years of experience in 3PL Logistics operations or Freight Forwarding
- Fluent in English and Korean (Bilingual preferred)
- Strong organizational and detail-oriented skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong communication skills and teamwork
- Proficient in MS Excel and basic computer knowledge
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. (No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position)
What's On Offer
- Health Insurance benefit (Medical/Dental/Vision) 100%
- PTO (12 days) / Sick day (3 days)
- Lunch provided
- Now setting up the 401(k)
- Business hour : 8:30 AM ~ 5:30 PM
Apply online or feel free to contact us directly for more information about the opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicant, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Please fill in the form and request for a call back.
By signing up you agree to receive the latest jobs available, salary reports, career advice, insights and industry updates, events and relevant surveys from us.